Saturday, August 13, 2011

Taylor Swift-TCA inspired makeup

So here's the look I promised you guys this week with the new Cover Girl 'blue bomb' primer/eyeshadow.My take on Taylor Swifts blueish/turquoise makeup look from the teen choice awards i just though it was different and i wanted to put my spin on it hope you enjoy :)(the colours in my pictures are not as vibrant as they really are sorry about that)
                 
  PRODUCT'S AND HOW I USED THEM:
-First I take my highlight Powder by Physician's formula in 'glow pearl' and i highlighted my brow bone and inner eye (tear duct area).





-Then i took my Cover girl blue bomb primer/eyeshadow and put it on my lid making a cat eye shape,i did not take it as high up or out as Taylor did but this is not a identical look it is only where i got my inspiration.


-Then taking a eyeshadow brush with some shimmery baby blue shadow in coastal scents palette, i blended out the blue bomb shadow and did windshield wiper motions.(the photo again looks all lot lighter then it really is  :(                        
-I also took a smaller eyeshadow brush and took the baby blue shadow  1/2 in on my lower lash line.








-Next Up I took my Lise Watier feline black liquid liner and lined above my top lashes.














-finally I finished up by applying two coats of Revlon grow luscious mascara and lightly adding urban decay 24/7 eyeliner in zero to my water line and the look is finished!hope you try it and like it.Again the blue in the photo does not do it justice at all darn camera.


And that concludes my version of Taylor Swifts beautiful blue eyeshadow look from the teen choice awards 2011.          
                                   <3

No comments:

Post a Comment