Sunday, August 14, 2011

I love fall! & its fashion

I Don't Know why but my favourite season has always been fall,it might be the beautiful changing colours of the leaves and the 'fresh smelling air'(is that weird?I think air smells fresh...) anyway I do though.                                              I'm also a big scarf lover and I guess in fall I have so many more scarf options...Besides all that i guess there are allot of reasons i love fall well other then the snow is coming not far behind of course.

I know a big trend for the last well while now as Been leather jackets whether they be bomber style,motorcycle style or cropped and whatever the colour. Leather as Been a 'staple' in most of our wardrobes id say.
Ive Been sporting a black leather very edgy motorcycle jacket the last few years,but this year i though id get a brown/bomber one to add to my jacket collection I didn't want to go all out so i just picked one up they had at Old Navy witch I love that store Btw.

Now for me Fall starts September 1. I don't know why but in my mind it's always been that way so only having 2 weeks left till fall I'm pretty exited to start wearing my new jacket and of course my scarves :)

Here's a picture of my new 'faux leather' jacket

And let me know your favourite part of Fall!

                 
                                      <3
                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment