Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Not myself.

Hi Ladies, Just wanted to do a quick mention that I haven't been feeling myself as of late not sure what is going on yet, but as for the lack of posts that would be why...I feel like it's Dr.Appointments and sleep on my 'down time' and Work the rest of the time Ugh! This new job is gonna kill me!lol enough about all that...I hope you are doing well!

I did manage to get a quick pic of me just bumming around/appointments on my day off... nothing to exiting but I've been missing my blog and wanted to post something asap!




                            Top-Old Navy
                          Cardigan-New look
                              Jeans-Gap
                          Watch-Micheal Kors
                             Boots-Uggs

    Thanks for looking :) ~Have a Fabulous Week!~    <3

5 comments: