Saturday, January 14, 2012

OOTD/RAVE

Hey Ladies, This Thursday I went for tea with my grand-mother and though id post a few pictures of my outfit unfortunately the pictures came out pretty bad but what the heck  here it is anyways hopefully next time ill cheque what the pictures look like before rushing off late as usual :S

Cardigan: Old Navy
Blouse: Pennington's



Watch: Kenneth Cole
Jeggings: Old Navy


Suede Boots: old

cute puppy in tea cup <3


-The last month or so it has really began to get cold here and i hate it simply because my naturally dry skin becomes extra dry/eczema skin especially my hands, but i found my miracle creme!And it smells divine! Thank you Soap and Glory!

Also known as 'hand food'



-Hope you all have a fabulous weekend! xxx








6 comments:

  1. the blouse looks lovely. ^^v
    have a great weekend too sweetie! MMxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet outfit. Love the braid. Thanks for the review on the lotion too. Have a fantastic week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I normally use Palmer's coco butter and it works like the champ for dry skin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies for the wonderful feedback! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i want to try soap and glory products! i have the same boots, sadly they are worn out, but it goes with everything :)

    please check out my blog
    http://aquaknockout.blogspot.com/
    thanks!
    ~Jill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love your blog I'm following you! Hope you like my blog too. xx

      Delete