Thursday, February 2, 2012

Is it Spring time yet?!

Hey Ladies, Happy Groundhog day! 


The country’s first two furry forecasters have brought good news to winter-weary Canadians on Groundhog Day: Nova Scotia’s Shubenacadie Sam and Ontario’s Wiarton Willie both failed to see their shadows Thursday morning.
That means, according to tradition, an early spring is on its way! YAY I hope their right! I'm absolutely dying for spring/summer to get here!
As I seem to have the winter blues? Ive decided to buy the most vibrant pink polish I could find, to help me get outta this funk. Anyone els itching for nice sunny weather like me?
                                                       ORLY'S : OH CABANA BOY
                                                            
I tried really hard to get accurate pictures of the colour but it's impossible with my camera at this time. But this pink is not something I would usually wear especially not in the winter! It is SO Bright like neon pink but not in a gaudy way like other neon colours can sometime look, you know what i mean? This colour has glossy finish with violet shimmers in it very subtle though,  yet perfect two coat application.I highly recommend this colour! This colour also has lasted longer on me then most my Opi polish's so I'm in love!  I find myself just looking at it all the time and makes me smile talk about a mood booster! Also planning on wearing it for valentines day :) yoopie!

One more thing I've been loving is the Stella McCartney Falabella bag.



Do you think spring is coming? Or do you think we have a lot more cold weather ahead? I guess will have to wait and see weather is so unpredictable but it's fun to guess/hope!

Well I hope you ladies have a SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS Weekend!! xxx
                                                                                                                 <3





                                                


5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pink! Just recently bought a lipstick
    almost just as bright. ^^ Really looking forward to spring already too and such pink just makes me smile. ^^v
    Love the Stella bag!
    Have a fantastic weekend! ^^/
    MMxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oohh!! can't wait to see this bright lippy on you in a post perhaps!? xx

      Delete