Thursday, April 5, 2012

Spring mint

Hey ladies, Spring has finally sprung even though the weather as been extremely weird this year...where I live we usually get on average id say 4-6 feet of snow(yuck) but this year we got like maybe a foot in total, really makes you think about all that global warming stuff :( how has the weather been in your area? Wow sorry totally off subject haha...Any who just wanted to show you a polish that I'm LOVING ATM! Although I have to say I'm really loving all the pastel shades for spring! What 'trends' or things are you loving this spring?

-Joe fresh polish in 'mint'

-I hope you all have a great Easter weekend and enjoy all the chocolate you desire! <3  xoxo...






1 comment:

  1. Love the mint! ^^d Refreshing and cute.

    I`ve nominated you for a blog award so
    please check if interested. ^^d

    MMxoxo

    http://gorgeouswithcurves.blogspot.jp/2012/04/one-lovely-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete