Thursday, April 19, 2012

One Lovely Blog Award



One Lovely Blog Award





Hey ladies, I was nominated by the lovely  MaMMaMoon 


Here are the rules:
 
1. Link back to the person who gave the award to you.
2. Write 7 facts about yourself.
3. Give the award to 15 blogs.
4. Don`t give the award back to the person who nominated you.
 

1.My favorite color is  Mint green.
2.I'm a country girl,I live in a very small town in Ontario,Canada. 
3.Ive been with my fiancé for 7 years.
4.I HATE peas.
5.I never graduated from High School(later got my GED).
6.I want to move to Paris.
7.I had a very rough childhood.

I'd like to nominate you:

! The Black Pearl Blog!
A blog is for life
Anna Saccone
Fleur De Force
PocketsandBows
Sam Schuerman
Sample Size 16
WaitUntilTheSunset
             Pretty Penny Mae
Viva Voluptuous!
Curvy Smurfette
SEEK THE SLEEK
DiaryOfAThickFashionista
fatandfancy
FUCK.YEAH.CHUBBY.FASHION

-Have a Great weekend loves! x0x0

No comments:

Post a Comment