Saturday, November 26, 2011

1st ever OOTD!

Hey girls! So I know I said I was gonna wait until I got a new camera to do these but i just don't wanna wait till then, so I'm using my iPhone camera for now...Also I know I said I couldn't get good pictures for some reason, But I went thrift shopping not long ago and found that there 'fitting room' has pretty good lighting so i decided to take the pictures in there LOL!
(I  guess ill just have to get creative as to where i take picture's if you guys enjoy these types of posts of course.)

-Just a casual day thrift shopping,hair down and straightened my necklace/locket is from Peoples and my earrings witch you cannot see... are little studs also from Peoples.




- Watch from Kenneth Cole,gold bangle from the shopping channel.
-Cardigan is from Costco/Brand Delila
-Long tee is from Ricky's
-Navy Jegging's 'The Rockstars'/ Old Navy (they look black in the picture but they are navy)
-Black boots/Uggs



-Disclaimer:my pants and boots are not dirty the mirror must of had smudges on it.



-A back view...
Well I hope you guys enjoys this post please let me know, and have a great Weekend!

                                                                <3


3 comments:

  1. Thats a nice comfy outfit... looks very nice... :) I'd like to see more of these kind of posts... :) Also i really like the blog - Following you... :)

    xo Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl I look forward to making more of these posts!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. terrific! so fun to go thrifting. love pics!

    xx-

    www.samplesize16.com

    ReplyDelete