Saturday, November 19, 2011

Nail Post-Feeling a bit festive

Hi Ladies, so I've just painted my nails and wanted to share it with you all. I am already in the Christmas spirit so i decided to roll with that feeling and go for a Red polish witch i love so much.The perfect shimmery Red: OPI, I'm not really a waitress.(i took pictures but wow did i ever do a bad job at painting my nails please excuse that...lol)I also did my toe's in this colour and did a better job somehow!
iPhone with flash
-base coat: OPI base coat
-two thin coats of OPI,I'm not really a waitress
-top coat: Sally Hansen's Insta-Dry/anti-chip top coat
iPhone with flash
iPhone no flash weird lighting.
Hoping you're feeling festive wherever you are in the world!     


                                                                  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment