Thursday, November 17, 2011

The story of my life...Well not exactly

Hi Ladies, so I've been so exited to post OOTD for you all, but of course without fail something has to go wrong.My camera that i was planning on using for photos has decided to die.So i no longer have a camera, the only 'camera' i have now is on my iPhone witch i guess is good for nail posts or something but not really good for OOTD's. Though i have seen some girls do it with their phone's for some reason it's not working out for me, either the lighting is off or its blurry i don't know.But if you have any tips for me id love to hear 'em.Until i get a new camera... Of course if you have any good camera suggestions feel free to comment below.Hopefully my luck will turn around soon lol its just been one of those weeks!Hope you ladies are having a fabulous week though and enjoy your weekend!!    <3

1 comment:

  1. i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete