Monday, August 1, 2011

john frieda go blonder review x2?

 ****WARNING THIS CONTAINS MY PERSONAL OPINIONS ****A few months ago I decided to get my hair recolored to something a little closer to my natural hair color.My natural hair color is 'dirty blonde' so i went blonde! Now I wanted to maintain the beautiful ash blonde color i now had so i decided to go out to my local drugstore and get a blonde or Purple  type shampoo.And of course I had done my homework on what type of shampoo's and conditioners others had bought and liked.So i picked up 'John frieda's  'Sheer Blonde Go blonder lightening' shampoo/conditioner and i also bought 'Sheer Blonde color renew tone correcting' shampoo/conditioner.

 -Now i wanted to test these 2 products out each for one month too see if they really did what they promised on the bottle and for my first month i used the 'Go blonder lightening'.Now ive just got to say this right away i did not enjoy this product at all it left my hair greesy and  i did not even see a 'lightening' in my hair.Tho I did use it for the entire month to give it a chance and to give you guys a fair review.And just to say i WILL NOT be repurchasing the go blonder products.



-Now for month 2: I used the 'color renew' and i have to tell you guys its
a totally different product I love it! I don't know where to start its lathers way better then the other go blonder stuff it made my hair soft  and shiny  and to top it all off it got rid of a yellow tint to my hair that i was getting and to be honest i think it was from that 'go blonder crapola. But anyways just to say i WILL be repurchasing the the color renew products !



                                                                                                  <3                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment