Sunday, July 31, 2011

MacBook Pro First Impressions

So I finally decided to splurge and get a new laptop I decided to get a 'mac' very beautiful I have to say they did an amazing job aesthetically if nothing El's though I highly doubt that.Just wanted to share this with you guys I'm super exited about it and can't wait to learn how to use it properly lol!(if any of yous are interested in a full review on it let me know and I'll try and get one up for you after I get a better feel for it etc...) 
                                                          <3

3 comments:

  1. Mac's are awesome, really nice on the design. Mac os has a bit of a learning curve for the windows user, will a bit of time invested you'll be a pro.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you guys like mac's :) more posts to come! <3

    ReplyDelete