Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Discussion TUESDAY:Revlon colorstay foundation

For some time now have been using the 'revlon colorstay foundation' and I love it! Amazing coverage great color selection and it did not break out my sensitive,acne prone skin.So why am I writing about this foundation that to me seems great?Well I am always searching for the best products I tend to buy it once then move on but with the colorstay it's different Ive repurchased it 4 time's now.But Am I settling?Is there a better foundation out there?I don't really know every body's skin is different and reacts differently to different products so can i say that colorstay is the best for me Idk. But it may just be my 'holygrail' foundation..How many different foundations should a girl try?How many have yous tried?Well let me know your thoughts!And let me know what kind of products you would like me to discuss with you guys next tuesday!     <3

No comments:

Post a Comment