Wednesday, August 3, 2011

My August 'Must haves'

I thought I would share with you guys the items I am currently loving for this month! :)

- I tried to pick only one nail polish but i couldn't pick so ill put both the first one is O.P.I  Shorts Story: its a beautiful bright almost barbie Pink color(the Brights collection).And the second is O.P.I Mermaids Tears: A perfect twist to a mint green color(pirates of the Caribbean collection).

-Favorite face makeup product  at the moment definitely my e.l.f  Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder Duo also a dupe for 'Nars lacuna-orgasm duo'.

-My bag of choice has to be my Coach swing pack perfect for what I need in the summer unless I'm going to the beach of course cuz I'm definitely a 'big bag girl' lol but it's definitely perfect for going shopping etc...

-I need my Sunglasses!!! (mine are from Coach).

-My scent this summer has to be the New Marc Jacobs 'Fresh Daisy' Love it!!

-And last but not least are my super comfy moccasins from softmoc.


I would love to know your 'must haves' for summer comment below!  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment