Friday, August 12, 2011

Elizabeth Arden: Love it or Leave it

For some time now I have been a Elizabeth Arden fan, and with a few of her products being  'can't live without' products.I'm only gonna mention products that I own or that Ive owned in the past because if I start mentioning every product of hers that Ive tried once or sampled we will be here all day!So ill list the name of the product and a picture of it tell you whether I LOVE IT or whether you  can LEAVE IT on that product.Of course these are my opinions.

- I will start with a cult favorite,the Eight hour cream,this is by far my favorite product by Elizabeth Arden I cannot live without it!I give this product a LOVE IT .






-Pure Finish Mineral Tinted Moisture cream SPF 15:This is pretty much all I wear in the summer on my face its very light and gives me a perfect dewy look without being grease face.(don't forget to powder)I give this product a LOVE IT. 




-Elizabeth Arden Pure Finish Mineral Powder Foundation SPF 20:This is what i wear over my tinted moisturizer it has a light/medium build able coverage I give this another LOVE IT.                                                  
-Elizabeth Arden cheek color in Pink glow 04:I think this is a okay blush its nothing special it gives color must be care full to put it on with a light hand,I am not a fan of the smell at all and I am not one of those people who are particularly sensitive to smell.So for the price i think you could find something all lot better so I give this  a LEAVE IT.                                                                                   
-Their Elizabeth Arden makeup brush is amazing SO soft I use it for my ^ powder foundation mentioned above I don't think this i must go out and buy it but i do have all lot of makeup brushes and i still tend to pick it up all lot more then others i have even from mac or sigma.So this is a LOVE IT.                                                                                        
-Elizabeth Arden lipsticks now to me it doesn't matter how many different lipsticks Ive bough ten from Elizabeth Arden whether it be from one line or the next I always love her lipsticks there pigmented,moisturizing and are just beautiful colors and the  packaging is always so chic LOVE IT.

-5th Avenue perfume is very distinctive and I think more suitable for a mature women ,but everyone likes different scents especially when it comes to perfume so when i received this as a gift i though wow this smells nice but just could not see myself wearing it so my mom tried it and really liked it so i gave it to her.She then bought me the green tea perfume by Elizabeth Arden witch i adore .So I say if you walk by a Elizabeth Arden counter smell a few and let me know what you think about these perfumes and let me know your favorite products by Elizabeth Arden.
                                                                                                                       <3
p.s sorry there was no post on Thursday, Ive been working hard on this post so i hope you enjoy this for Thursday and Friday's blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment