Wednesday, August 10, 2011

NEW OPI-Touring America

Have you all seen the new OPI collection?
Well if you haven't here's some swatches with the names for you :)
OPI-TOURING AMERICA
To be completely honest I was disappointed with these colours until I tried them out they are very pigmented and some of witch are unique Colours...I do for some reason like 'color to diner for' witch is a red/rose with gold and pink shimmers i think its beautiful(and I'm not a 'red' colour kinda girl)I all so like 'my address is Hollywood' rosy pink with gold shimmers.I think the two grey colours(Suzie takes the wheel-French quarter for your thoughts) are bit strange since their one hue apart for each other but I'm sure some people will like them,this is my opinion only.
Let me know your favorite Colours from the collection id love to hear your thoughts!      
                                               <3

No comments:

Post a Comment