Saturday, August 6, 2011

Rise of the Planet of the apes+Dove: Mini reviews

Lately Ive been using the 'Dove damage therapy intensive repair daily conditioner and it's amazing my hair has never felt so soft & looked so shiny and my 236mL tube of it only cost me $4.99 at shoppers drug mart.I have tried so many different conditioner's like 3 minute miracle by Aussie witch is okay then theirs the Moroccan leave in conditioner it dried my hair out idk why because Ive read some great reviews on it... And others Ive tried that are less then worth mentioning.All and all I think ill stick with this product for a while.Oh and it smells so good!GO DOVE

Tonight I went out and saw Rise of the Planet of the Apes witch without a doubt has turned the old 60's movie into something a little more modern and Very believable  trust me I wanted the apes to have revenge on the humans and I'm human...I liked the dark twist on it as well! another thumbs up!GO APES GO                              
                                              <3

                                         


No comments:

Post a Comment