Friday, August 5, 2011

The water Bobble?

So There I was at my local GNC and what do I find?This water bottle called the water 'bobble' well first of all it is a very cute name :) so it catches my attention so I grab it and start reading...Well it claims to be recycled and that theirs a filter inside witch you can clearly see and i had never seen anything like this before the closes thing would be a 'brita' still completely different so i kept reading it said it filters the chlorine out to make better tasting and its good for up to 300 refills at that point I was sold and i just wanted to try it to see if it really made the water taste different.Because where i live i find the water taste like chlorine :(  So i am ashamed to say i do drink plastic water bottles...But was this water 'bobble' the perfect find?Well I do like it and i do find the chlorine taste less my only complaint is that if your in a hurry to drink it's not great because you have to really suck and squeeze for the water to come out it will not pour into or come out easily but if it wasn't for that id get rid of the plastic water bottles once and for all but for now i will use the 'bobble' when I'm home but when i go out i will most likely throw a couple plastic water bottles in the car or purse but i have not completely written it off as a great idea and I hope that they fix the nozzle on it because i do believe that it works other then that.            <3



No comments:

Post a Comment