Sunday, August 7, 2011

My top 5 mascaras:

-Mascara has to be my #2 can't live without makeup item.So I decided I would let you guys no what mascaras I love! Ive tried many loved many but as of yet these are my top 5. And another thing I truly believe 'drug stores' have some of the best ones to offer so don't spend your $$ on high end mascaras when you can get just as good if not better in your local 'Superdrug''shoppers''cvs' depending where you live.(here I go from #5 to #1)




#5: Maybelline's FULL N' SOFT mascara
   - Great for a full yet soft look the name says it all also great for those days u just want to enhance your features with a soft makeup look.







#4: Benefit's BAD gal lash mascara
 -I'm not sure if you all consider this a 
drug store brand or not but my drug store sells it so I'm gonna include it Amazing mascara for going out on the town love it for a dark dramatic thick look.






#3: Cover Girl's lash blast lengths mascara
  -If your lashes are thick and you're looking to lengthen them this is for you or if you just want longer lashes try this on for length!  






#2: Revlon grow luscious plumping mascara 
   -Loving this new version of the 'grow luscious line mascara' great definition/plumping + bonus it helps your lashes grow!






#1: Revlon Grow Luscious mascara
  -I no what you're thinking #1 and 2 
are the same but no they are different,they apply differently and give a different look this mascara gives amazing length thickens my lashes and has a very build able application plus I have definitely longer lashes now that Ive used this product for months i am a true believer in grow luscious and if I could only pick one for me this would be it!


  


**these are my own personal opinions and thoughts about these products and how they work for me**          
                             

No comments:

Post a Comment