Monday, August 8, 2011

** 411 ** on the New CoverGirl intense shadowblast primer+eyeshadow

I recently discovered this product by Cover Girl their new 'intense shadow blast eyeshadow and primer in one.I got 2 of them 'blue bomb'& 'Forever pink' I put them to the test wearing them for 9 hrs straight! And I think they make a great primer with Colour but I would recommend them for a primer only just because the Colour did fade as the day went on to my surprise there was no creasing...But I still love them I think they are a good product especially for the price(around $8) Ive also created a look with them using other eye shadows with them. I will do a blog post featuring this look soon keep your eye out for that and that was my '2 cents' on this product if you  have tried it id love to hear how you like it?                 

                                                               <3

No comments:

Post a Comment