Friday, September 16, 2011

lip butter regrets...

Hi guys, so as you know the weather is cooling down as we are entering fall and all its glorious weather...Well i don't know about you guys but my lips (among other things) starts to get dry in the cooler months.
So I start looking into moisturizing products that will help me trough these tough times..lol!
I started with my lips usually the first thing to dry on me,so i decided to buy these two lip butters from 'the body shop'  i got :
-Mango lip butter(smells amazing)
-sweet lemon lip butter(smells like lemon)
My description:Well they are thick(not in a good way)/greasy(like i feel like my whole face is greasy?)/not moisturizing at all in my opinion i put it on 10 minutes later its gone and my lips are still cracked...idk not worth the money :(  I really do not like these one bit and i do not recommend them to anyone.I AM NOT BASHING THIS COMPANY!! I DO LIKE ALLOT OF THERE OTHER PRODUCTS !!

***SORRY IF YOU ENJOY THESE BUT THIS IS MY PERSONAL OPINION ON THE PRODUCT.****

1 comment: