Sunday, September 11, 2011

Been gone 4 to long

I Honestly didn't realize how long it had been since Ive posted anything on here...I feel a bit taken back by it really time has just flown by these last couple of weeks and not to mention that Ive had a wonderful visit from my best friend who came down to visit me it was amazing! #wishudidntlivesofaraway love you girl :)
And now college is starting back up so I've got to buckle down! First day back tomorrow and I'm still not organized so I'm kinda in frantic mode lol  but all and all just been super busy but I'm definitely gonna get back on track with my blog I won't be able to do as many as i was doing before witch was everyday pretty much,now its gonna be once a week for sure and extras if I can :) I hope y'all stay with me on my life/fashion/beauty/everything els'journey' BloG!!                                         <3
                                                             

2 comments: