Friday, December 30, 2011

NOTD:Holiday Edition

Hey girls, unfortunately I have been Ill this past Christmas time and wasn't able to put up any OOTD or posts or anything,I'm disappointed I didn't get to do some Christmas posts but I'm glad to be getting better now. I usually always have my nails done/ painted excluding this past week or 2... But since it's still December I wanted to do a red or green nail,I feel like red might be over done though I do like red nails(and paint them red). I'm trying something 'new' I've never painted my nails green before but this green is dark and I kinda love it!
Here you go:
1 coat nail envy as
my base coat.
                 
2 coats OPI:Here today
...aragon tomorrow.









1 coat of the best top
coat ever.





and there you go simple
and festive.









*ADD SOME GLITTER OR SPARKLES TO THESE NAILS FOR A 'NEW YEARS NAIL' LOOK!!
-Wishing you all a wonderful New Year!xxx
                            <3

                               




2 comments: