Thursday, December 8, 2011

My Christmas wish list!

Hey girls, lets be honest here usually every year I have this huge list of things i want, but this year I'm keeping it real.All i really want is my friends&family the way it should be.
But still here are a few goodies I've been eyeing down...


-This hoodie is from Roots,and they used to make these 'beaver canoe' sweatshirts a long time ago and when i saw their making them again, it was a bit nostalgic.I think it will be so warm and cozy for Canadian winter.








-I found some really great vintage gold tiger eye earrings at a local boutique (not the ones in the picture) But if i end up getting them ill make a post on them. :)






-I think i would get a lot of use out of a ipad since i could just put it in my handbag(always have a big bag) and use it on the go.






-I'm not expecting any of these things but i just wanted to share with you all what I've been 'dreaming about'.



 *I hope all of you are donating money or food this year to those less fortunate or volunteering your time to help others whether it be in a organization or on your own every body needs something,make a difference.*



                                <3

No comments:

Post a Comment