Sunday, September 25, 2011

nail of the night

--I decided to experiment a bit out of my comfort zone with my nails...and it turned out fantastic so I decided to share it with you!Hope you like it as much as I do!




--OK so instead of doing what everyone was/is doing and putting on OPI teenage dream and then putting OPI black shatter over it i decided to do something more modern and put OPI's Lincoln Park after Dark (one thick coat) then applying one thick coat of OPI's Teenage dream over it and tahda!!Of course my pictures do not do it justice but i did my best with the poor quality.



--The camera looses the beauty.Please try it yourself let me know how you like it, you can use different brands too just need a dark polish and a very glittery one! Sally Hansen 'strobe lights' a good one too.--
did not translate on camera :(
Wish it would focus. But all and all putting glitter polish over any polish is really in right now for fall and winter so give it a go!!!
                                <3

No comments:

Post a Comment