Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Bronzy Babe + Youtube

**WARNING exited bronzer spiel ahead**

I am a true believer in bronzing to contour your face,I have a round face and my cheek bones are less then prominent.
So to give the allusion of  slimmer more defined face features I like to contour my face,for as long as I can remember Ive loved and been using the elf -bronzer in 'bronzed' because before that I used the Nars-laguna and i find them the exact same so of course, budget friendly me would opt for the way more affordable elf bronzer as a dupe if you ask me.

I get most of my makeup inspiration from Sam(YT) so when she mentioned that one of her favourite bronzer's was 'Bronzy Babe' a while back i just has to find it.
I finally found it at Trade Secrets yay!When I first saw it in person i was like holly crudmoli that's dark i will never be able to pull that off with my very 'fair' skin lol!But i tested it out on my hand and realized it blends so nicely it looked amazing so I went ahead and picked it up.

I have to tell you guys it is great I'm hooked already my new favorite bronzer it blends and its smooth and the colour is really fantastic even with my barely NC/15 skin.
I really do think this bronzer can work for anybody and I recommend it to anybody who wants a great bronzer without looking orange/fake or disco ball!

YAY Sam thanks so much for all your super great advice and tips and tutorial and everything Else you do on YT you are Awesome!

 I follow Samantha Schuerman on  YT and she makes amazing beauty videos,she also has a daily vlog channel with her husband and son oh and moo! called the 'Schuermanshow' I love them they are the most honest/humble/genuine people on YT I watch them everyday.
They are really busy so I doubt they will read this but I just want to say they are amazing and I enjoy all there videos I hope they continue to do them for a long time I really appreciate them even on a rough day you can count on there videos to put a smile on your face!    
(I am not a stalker or crazy person i just like there videos and support them 100%)

wanna watch there videos? here's the links for you guys:
http://www.youtube.com/user/samanthaschuerman
  -Sams makeup channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/schuermanshow
 -daily vlogs
http://www.youtube.com/user/jayschuerman
 -her husband Jay  has a channel too!

                                                   <3

No comments:

Post a Comment